Snickerdoodle White Mocha
How to order:
- Ask for a GRANDE White Mocha
- Ask for ONE (1)pump of White Mocha
- Ask for ONE (1)pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce
- Ask for STEAMED ALMOND MILK
- Ask for LIGHT WATER (I know this sounds weird. But ask them for hot water in your drink.)
- Add 1-2 stevia packets AFTER they serve you your drink. (This is gonna spare you on an extra ordering step you can do yourself)
PS.. I only included the whip for the picture!
What I would hope you all understand is that 90% of my recipes should STILL BE VIEWED AS TREATS. My recipes that are around 60 cals or so are low enough to have once a day or maybe even every other day. But something like this with 14+ grams of sugar should still be consumed in moderation. My intent is not to say that all of my recipes are healthy on their own terms, just compared to a normal menu item they are significantly less calories.
Other Recipes you might like...
Who is the Macro Barista?
Well, when you break down macrobarista you get macro, and barista. Macro refers to the three main macronutrients that make up our nutrition. Then we have the word barista; someone who prepares and serves coffee. So, I combined my passion for fitness and nutrition with my love for making coffee and coined myself the macrobarista. What you’ll find here a dozens of low calorie recipes that will give you the same great taste you’re looking for but without sacrificing a bunch of unnecessary calories. Enjoy!