Vanilla Green Tea Latte
How to order:
- Ask for a GRANDE Iced Green Tea Latte
- Ask to substitute ALMOND MILK
- Ask for only ONE(1) scoop of Matcha
- Ask for THREE(3) pumps of sugar free vanilla
- Make sure it’s mixed up good before you drink it down (
- LIGHT ICE (super light or else it gets chunky)
- EXTRA MILK
For every drink I make I tend to round the calories up by 5-10, usually to the next even number. I do this because there is potential that a barista uses a slightly bigger pour, slightly bigger scoop, or little bit bigger of a pump. I do that to make sure I keep you guys within your macros.
Other Recipes you might like...
Who is the Macro Barista?
Well, when you break down macrobarista you get macro, and barista. Macro refers to the three main macronutrients that make up our nutrition. Then we have the word barista; someone who prepares and serves coffee. So, I combined my passion for fitness and nutrition with my love for making coffee and coined myself the macrobarista. What you’ll find here a dozens of low calorie recipes that will give you the same great taste you’re looking for but without sacrificing a bunch of unnecessary calories. Enjoy!