S’mores Cold Brew
How to order:
- Ask for a GRANDE Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Ask for the Cold Foam to be made with SF Vanilla
- Ask for ONE Pump Marshmallow Syrup
- Ask for TWO pumps SF Vanilla
- Ask for Light Mocha Drizzle (The picture is a little more than light)
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN: Marshmallow Syrup: 6g C | Mocha Drizzle: 3g C | Cream: 1gC/3gF (can sub for a different milk) | SF Vanilla Cold Foam: <1gP/2gC
Other Recipes you might like...
Who is the Macro Barista?
Well, when you break down macrobarista you get macro, and barista. Macro refers to the three main macronutrients that make up our nutrition. Then we have the word barista; someone who prepares and serves coffee. So, I combined my passion for fitness and nutrition with my love for making coffee and coined myself the macrobarista. What you’ll find here a dozens of low calorie recipes that will give you the same great taste you’re looking for but without sacrificing a bunch of unnecessary calories. Enjoy!